The ever-popular MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV is now available on both PS4 and PC. But can you play FFXIV on PS4 and PC platforms? The answer is yes!
You can use the same account to log in and play on either platform. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when playing on multiple platforms. First, your progress will be shared across both systems.
This means that if you complete a quest or dungeon on one system, it will be reflected on the other system as well. Second, you’ll need to purchase separate copies of the game for each platform. And finally, cross-platform play is not available for every game mode.
So if you want to play with friends who are on different platforms, you’ll need to make sure everyone is playing in the same game mode.
- Assuming you have already installed the game on your PS4 and PC, and have an account set up: 1
- On your PS4, go to the PlayStation Store and search for ‘FFXIV’
- Select ‘Add-Ons’ from the list of options
- Find ‘FFXIV Online Starter Edition’ and select ‘Download’
- Once the download is complete, launch FFXIV from your PS4’s home screen
- From here you will be prompted to enter your Square Enix ID (email address) and password associated with your FFXIV account
- If you do not have an account yet, you can create one from within the game client itself
- After logging in, you will be asked to choose which data center you wish to connect to (NA/EU)
- Choose whichever is closest to your physical location for optimal performance
- The next screen will ask you to select a character or create a new one if this is your first time playing FFXIV on this platform
- Once you’ve made your selection, press confirm and enjoy!
Can I Play Ffxiv on Multiple Devices?
Yes, you can play FFXIV on multiple devices. The game is available for Windows, Mac, and PlayStation 4. You can also play the game on your smartphone or tablet with the FF XIV Companion app.
Can You Switch Ffxiv Pc to Ps4?
No, you cannot switch your FFXIV PC account to a PS4. Your FFXIV account is tied to the platform on which you created it. However, if you have both a PC and a PS4, you can create separate accounts for each platform and play FFXIV on both.
Do You Have to Buy Ff14 on Pc And Ps4?
No, you don’t have to buy FF14 on PC and PS4. You can buy it on either platform, or you can buy the collector’s edition which includes both versions. The choice is up to you!
Read More: Can PS3 Minecraft Play With PS4?
Do You Have to Buy Ffxiv Again for Ps5?
No, you do not have to buy FF14 again for PS5. However, if you want to transfer your account and data from PS4 to PS5, then you will need to purchase the FF14 Online Complete Edition for PS5. This edition includes a digital copy of A Realm Reborn and all expansion packs up through Shadowbringers.
The physical edition will also be available which includes a disc with A Realm Reborn and one expansion pack. If you only own A Realm Reborn or one expansion pack on PS4, then you will need to purchase the other content separately on PS5 in order to have access to it.
Yes, you can play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on both the PlayStation 4 and PC. The game is available on multiple platforms so that everyone can enjoy it, no matter what system they have. There are some differences between the two versions, but overall they are very similar and offer the same great experience.