In Minecraft, you can delete worlds by going into the world options and selecting the world you want to delete. Once you have selected the world, press the Delete button. This will delete the world from your computer.
- Log into your Minecraft account and select the world you want to delete
- Click on the world options menu and select “Delete World
- Confirm that you want to delete the world by clicking “Delete World” again
How Do You Delete a World on a Minecraft Server?
Assuming you would like a tutorial on how to delete a world on a Minecraft server:
1. Log into your server’s control panel.
2. Locate the “File Manager” or “Files” section.
3. Navigate to the “worlds” folder and click on the world you wish to delete. 4. Select the Delete option from the available options (usually represented by a trash can icon).
How Do You Delete Multiple Minecraft Worlds at a Time?
Assuming you are talking about Windows 10 Edition: To delete multiple Minecraft worlds at a time, first open the game and click the world you want to delete. Next, press the menu button (three dots in the top right corner), then select Delete World.
A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete the world; select Yes to confirm. Finally, repeat this process for each additional word you want to delete.
Read More: How to Delete Save Data on PS3?
How to Delete Worlds on Minecraft Switch?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete worlds on Minecraft Switch: 1. Start by opening up Minecraft Switch and selecting the world you wish to delete. 2. In the world options menu, scroll down until you see the “Delete World” button and select it.
3. A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete the world – select “Delete” again to confirm. 4. The world will now be deleted from your Minecraft Switch device!
If you’re done playing a world in Minecraft and want to delete it, you can do so by following these steps: 1. Quit Minecraft and go to your computer’s file explorer. 2. Find the folder where your Minecraft worlds are saved.
On Windows, this is usually in “My Documents > My Games > Minecraft > saves”. On Mac, it’s in “Library > Application Support > Minecraft> saves”. 3. Delete the world folder that you want to get rid of.
If you’re sure you never want to play that world again, you can also delete the backup files associated with it (more on that below). 4. Start up Minecraft and create or load a different world – your deleted world should no longer be there!